Method 1: Click on the “Register Now Button”
- Find them embedded in our classes and camps pages.
- Fill out the form.
- MMPA will contact you to complete the rest of the registration process.
Method 2: Email a full registration form
- Download the complete and detailed registration form. Note: Browsers react to forms differently. We recommend you download the form to your device, fill in, save, and then transmit or print.
- Complete registration form in this typable PDF file
- Save completed form and send to MMPA:
- If this is your FIRST class with us of the 2017-2018 school year please fill out a Student Emergency Form below.
Method 3: Call us with your information
- Call us: 206-860-2970
- Office hours: Monday-Friday, 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Our staff will walk you through your options over the phone.
Mandatory Student Emergency/Medical Form:
Emergency Forms are valid from January 2018 through June 2018. This form only needs to be filled out ONCE, when registering for your FIRST class/production of the school year, after that we will keep it on file until June 2018. New Student Emergency Forms need to be completed for Summer Camps 2018. Note: Browsers react to forms differently. We recommend you download the form to your device, fill in, save, and then transmit or print.
Important information about registering:
- If you are sending your form via email, leave the credit card information blank and give us those details over the phone or in person.
- A submitted form does not guarantee your registration. We will contact you within 3 business days by email or phone to confirm your registration.
Please feel free to call the office with any questions or concerns you might have about our programs and instructors.
We look forward to speaking with you!